Course fee: NGN60,000
Every business is set up to either sell a product or a service. Hence, the need to master marketing strategy and the art of selling is crucial to keep every business afloat. Knowing how to “get to yes” is a crucial skill that can improve the bottom line. A sales and marketing strategy is the plan for reaching, engaging, and converting target prospects into profitable customers, unfortunately, many organizations start out without a marketing and sales strategy and are therefore unable to measure sales performance at any given time.
Sales and marketing trainings can help organizations and individuals achieve sales mastery, a required skill for every business in the 21st century.
Who Should Attend a Sales and Marketing Strategy Training?
Everyone in the organization can attend a sales training. However, this training has been designed for sales people, marketers, marketing executives, business owners/managers, and anyone who is interested in sales.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Gain in-depth insight on the differences between marketing and sales, and their processes.
- Understand the psychology of buying
- Learn the art of win-win negotiations.
- Prepare and deliver a sales pitch confidently.
- Develop a marketing and sales strategy, a worthwhile goal for every organization.
- Leverage different marketing and sales tactics for profitability.
- Understanding the psychology of buying
- Identifying your competitive advantage and unique selling point
- The Marketing Concept
- Market Segmentation
- Developing your customer personae
- Target Marketing
- The 5 Ps of Marketing in detail
- People, Product, Price, Place, Promotion
- Effective Digital Marketing
- Developing the Marketing Plan
- Building and sustaining customer Relationship
- Designing your Sales Strategy
- Identifying effective sales channels
- Forecasting Sales Results
- Analyzing Sales Efforts versus Impact on your Bottomline
- Developing your Sales Pitch and Presentation
- Closing the sale
Instructor-led session, group discussions and brainstorming, exercises, case studies, videos,
role play activities, and individual assignments. Participants will take out from this course the structured approach in defining planning and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Comprehensive learning materials
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of course
- Tea and lunch breaks