Course fee: NGN100,000
Career Professionals, anyone who speaks in front of groups and those who meet the press regularly. This training is also for those who already have prior speaking experience at their jobs yet seek to hone these skills and be great at it. Particularly for executives who address audiences from time to time. This is ideal for mid-career professionals seeking to move from just speaking to being great at delivering technical presentations using visual aids.
This Masterclass utilizes a highly unique blend of simulations and applied learning to allow the attendees to effectively learn how to develop advanced presentation tools and techniques.
This workshop will be delivered using the following methods: Instructor-led sessions, group discussions or brainstorming exercises, case studies, videos, role play activities, and individual assignments.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use stories, anecdotes, and case studies effectively in creating and delivering memorable, powerful, and persuasive presentations.
- Develop a more persuasive, and charismatic speaking style; understanding and leveraging body language at presentations or handling difficult questions
- Learn the thought process involved in designing an effective presentation such as creating your story board, imagery, timing and transitions etc
- Learn to design and deliver presentations like a pro using PowerPoint, Prezi and other presentation software.
- Comprehensive learning materials including exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance’ on completion of course
- Tea & Lunch breaks
- The anatomy of a speech
- Building the competencies of public speaking
- Communicating with body language effectively
- The art of world-class storytelling – The 9Cs of storytelling
- Innovative presentation design
- Developing and delivering technical presentations
- Presenting information using statistical data, charts, tables, images, etc.
- Business roundtable – Monetizing your public speaking skill
- Lab 1 – Analysing speeches on video, group discussions and group presentations
- Lab 2 – Experience sharing with established speakers
- Lab 3 – Group exercises and presentations.