Course fee: NGN50,000
Emotional intelligence has recently become one of the key talking points when it comes to life, family, business and leadership. According to world economic forum EI is one of the top ten skills of 2020 and beyond. The good news is that it is a trait that can be measured and developed.
In this master class, we will lead you through the concept of Emotional Intelligence and train you to become adept at leading with emotional Intelligence whether at work, in the family or business.
This workshop will be delivered using the following methods: Instructor-led sessions, group discussions or brainstorming exercises, case studies, videos, role play activities, and individual assignments. The training is adaptable, interesting, and highly educative with discussions designed to encourage self-reflection.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to
- Discuss the concept of Emotional Intelligence and different beliefs around it.
- Explain the brain function as it related to Emotional Intelligence.
- Understand the Five dimensions of Emotional Intelligence.
- Identify the benefits of Emotional Intelligence.
- Become adept at managing their Emotions to achieve success.
- Identifying different types of Emotions.
- Understanding Emotional connection with the brain.
- Identifying the 5 dimensions of Emotional Intelligence.
- Social skills
- Managing your Emotions for success.
- Different techniques to manage Emotions.
- Developing Emotional Resilience.
- Building mental toughness.
- Benefits of leading with Emotional Intelligence.
- Less stress
- Performance achievement
- Comprehensive learning materials
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of course
- Tea and lunch breaks