Course Duration: 3 Days
Course fee: NGN100,000
Who should Attend?
This course is designed for individuals who may be non-professional project managers but play supervisory roles on projects, ensuring that the deliverables are achieved. If your role requires that you oversee and coordinate projects and monitor deliverables, then this workshop is for you.
This workshop will be delivered using the following methods: Instructor-led sessions, group discussions or brainstorming exercises, case studies, videos, role play activities, and individual assignments. This training will be adaptable, interesting, and highly educative with discussions designed to encourage self-reflection.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Improve their communication and leadership skills
- Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
- Encourage peak performance in project teams
- Coordinate/supervise a project team to success
- Monitor and control project deliverables effectively.
- Comprehensive learning materials including exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of course
- Tea & Lunch breaks
- Project management basics
- Understanding your role as the project leader
- Understanding Team dynamics – Turning your group into a team
- Team communication – Fostering an environment of trust among members
- Managing vertical and horizontal communication and relationships
- Monitoring and controlling projects (Part 1) – Within budget constraints
- Monitoring and controlling projects (Part 2) – Within scope and time constraints
- Emotional Intelligence (Part 1) – Diagnosing and resolving work motivation problems
- Emotional Intelligence (Part 2) – Managing crisis and resolving issues
- Group discussions on selected case studies and scenarios