Course fee: NGN50,000
Who should Attend?
This training workshop is suitable for organizations desiring improvements in their bottom line, organizations that desire to have a productive workforce, delivering results, working better together, sharing information, and taking up initiatives. This training workshop will also be beneficial to professionals at all levels seeking to improve their personal effectiveness, interpersonal skills and mental flexibility.
This workshop will be delivered using the following methods: Instructor-led sessions, group discussions or brainstorming exercises, case studies, videos, role play activities, and individual assignments. This training will be adaptable, interesting, and highly educative with discussions designed to encourage self-reflection.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Manage interpersonal relationships that will generate productive outcomes in the organisation.
- Apply basic tools and templates which will instil a culture of creativity and innovation.
- Appraise current team performance and diagnose action to generate improvement.
- Encourage dependency and collaboration among staff members.
- Set strong performance norms, focusing on results.
- Cultivate respect for individual differences.
- Establish a climate of trust and healthy conflict.
- Comprehensive learning materials including exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance on completion of course
- Tea & Lunch breaks
- Getting buy-in (Organisational Vision, Mission, Goals & Objectives)
- Understanding motivation and building a motivated workforce
- Building a productive organisational culture
- Being busy versus being productive
- Appraising performance
- 360 degrees Leadership
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Understanding and dealing with conflict
- Managing work relationships and interdependencies effectively
- The art of delegation – Improving productivity through delegation
- Conducting productive meetings