Course fee: NGN85,000
Who should Attend?
This course is most suitable for new exporters or people working in export but who have never received official training.
This workshop will expert led. It will be very practical with experience sharing and case studies. As in all our courses, there will be lots of Q&A and references will be provided to sources of information that the participants can leverage after the training .
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Export markets, quality issues and pricing.
- Handle export documentations, mitigate payment risks & frauds
- Package products for export
- Secure financing for export transaction
- Take full advantage of AGOA & AfCFTA
- Comprehensive learning materials including exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance’ on completion of course
- Tea & Lunch breaks
- The step-by-step export process
- Exportable products from Nigeria
- Handling quality and packaging issues
- Pricing options and strategies
- Payment method and terms
- Pre export documentations
- Post export documentations
- Sourcing for buyers abroad
- Mitigating export risks and frauds
- Export market entry strategies
- Details of viable export contract
- Securing export financing
Subsidized subscription to join African Export Development Initiative (AFED) for US market Guaranteed contracts for export (T&C apply). Free export book. Free export advisory service. Export mentoring program with 20% discount.