Course fee: NGN50,000
Traditional business relationships and communication methods are changing; however, etiquette and professionalism are essential for getting ahead in a highly competitive world. Proper business etiquette can help people land jobs, get promotions and establish excellent relationships with others. In a professional context, etiquette has a tangible impact on you and in your business. Mastering the principles of professional behavior stands you out from the rest.
This workshop will be delivered using the following methods: Instructor-led sessions, group discussions or brainstorming exercises, case studies, videos, role play activities, and individual assignments. Our trainings are adaptable, interesting, and highly educative with discussions designed to encourage self-reflection.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why business etiquette matters and how to improve business etiquette culture.
- Understand the three components of business & professional etiquette – appearance, communication, and behavior.
- Know how to make a great first impression and how to dress appropriately.
- Know the right way to behave online in a business context.
- Explore the do’s and don’ts of email etiquette.
- Explore the business etiquette of different cultures and countries.
- Create and maintain an impression of credibility, power and efficiency during business meetings.
- Introduction to Etiquette – rules and principles of business & professional behaviour
- Creating powerful First impressions
- Introductions and greetings
- The Hand Shake
- Polite Conversations
- Personal Style & grooming
- Understanding body language
- Dining etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Social Media Etiquette
- Written communication etiquette guidelines.
- Texting etiquette
- Meeting etiquette
- Developing Cultural Intelligence
- Comprehensive learning materials including exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance’ on completion of course
- Light lunch plus morning & afternoon tea.