Course fee: NGN120,000
This course introduces a pragmatic and process driven approach to planning and growing your business.
This workshop will be delivered using the following methods: Instructor-led sessions, group discussions or brainstorming exercises, case studies, videos, role plays, games and individual assignments.
This training will be adaptable, interesting and highly educative. Participants get the opportunity to work with different types of business analysis tools to evaluate and decide the direction of their ideas or initiatives.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a well-thought-out business plan and learn how to develop one Learn the strategies for managing small businesses effectively and sustainably
- Understand what it takes to be bankable and the tools needed to increase the chances of funding
- Uncover the weaknesses of their current business models and embrace new strategies for growth
- Comprehensive learning materials including exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance’ on completion of course
- Tea & Lunch breaks
- A step-by-step approach to Business Planning
- Building a Bankable Business
- Conducting Market Research
- Analysing market data
- Raising Finance and Record Keeping
- Building an Organizational Culture/ Effecting Systems and Structures for Sustainability
- Developing your Customer Value Proposition (CVP
- Customer profiling
- Targeting Product and Service Designs to Customer’s Needs
- Customer Service Excellence – Managing Internal & External Customers
- Sales and Marketing strategies
- Understanding Intellectual Property
- Entering into Contracts and Agreements
- The Elevator Pitch (Business plan presentations and feedback session).