Business Branding for SMEs
Course fee: NGN50,000
Branding defined is the marketing practice of creating a name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product from other products. SMEs operate in a highly competitive marketplace and building a sustainable brand is key, hence the need to be deliberate about creating an effective brand strategy that will keep your business competitive on the long run. Every business should pursue brand building as a necessity, not just an option. Establishing that one message that gives your products and services the required leverage in a very competitive marketplace ignites a long-lasting brand.
Who should Attend?
SMEs, business executives/owners who care about building their brand identity in an increasingly competitive global marketplace. Also, professionals and executives who need a clearer understanding of how to leverage product branding to generate profits.
This workshop will be delivered using the following methods: Instructor-led sessions, group discussions or brainstorming exercises, case studies, videos, and individual assignments. Participants will take out from this course the structured approach in defining, planning, and executing a brand communications strategy.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and basics of branding.
- Understand how to build brand Identity sustainably.
- Develop a branding strategy for products and services.
- Position their product(s) and/or service(s) in the marketplace with branding.
- Why do I need to build my brand?
- The rudiments of brand building
- Building your brand identity
- Targeting Product and Service Designs to Customers’ Needs
- Identifying your core value proposition and unique selling point
- Simple ways to build a brand for your business.
- Keeping the cost of brand building within limits.
- Developing an effective brand communication strategy
- Managing your brand perception sustainably and profitably
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Comprehensive learning materials including exercise files
- Post course telephone support
- Certificate of Attendance’ on completion of course
- Light lunch plus morning & afternoon tea.